And that has been one lon..g…g..g post-less period for me and this space! You guys got to trust me when I say this, that this time it was completely unintentional. A LOT and I do mean A LOT has happened since this.
Going straight to the news update:
- Joined work..! Yippiee..it’s the exact profile in which I hold two years of experience, remember this? ( link to one year on unemp) and if I might say, for the better infact. It just feels so great to be back at work. I almost forgot what it was like to be working! All the e-mailing, the looping, the cc-ing, the work-lingo.. J and ofcourse the actual work.
- I passed my driving test and got my 1st ever driving license..woo hooo !! This was in my to-achieve list for as long as I can remember.
- We shifted out to a bigger apartment which means I am getting a brand new oven. Crazy baking..here I come…!!
- My in-laws are visiting, which means I get to eat food not prepared by me and tasty at that ‘coz my MIL is truly an awesome cook. Planning to add a whole lot on to my limited repertoire of dishes.
- My parents are gifted me and my hubby (rather “him” coz he’s a photography freak) a DSLR for our 1st anniversary.. yeahhhhhh ! So which means going forward you guys are actually going to get to see some quality pics (hopefully) around here!
- And the last but definitely not the least, we just completed a year of marriage on Oct 27th and it just feels like yesterday since I posted this cake I baked for our 6 “monthversary” and this happened to be the day I got my first salary as well..J J J!